Tuesday 25 February 2014

Volunteer Update - Week Four 2014

Week Four volunteers: Sean Adams, Matt Neate, Jack Kempe, Marie Oliver, Colin Oliver, Matilda Faessler, Melanie Fernandez, Sarah Walsh and Sarah Boyd.

"My time at Neuras has been awesome!  My highlight of the week has to be climbing big daddy at Sossusvlei, even though I ended up with my nose and ears full of sand from 'Superman' jumping at the top. Setting the trap cages was something special and something I may never get to do again. 


The work that is being done at Neuras is amazing, the genuine care for the protection of the carnivores is so inspiring. The wine making process is so cool; I usually hate wine but i have to say the Neuras wine is really good. I would like to thank Matt and Kate for a fantastic week and I hope to be back in the near future."
By Matt Neate

Speaking of wine Neuras recently launched the 2012 Shiraz and Namib Red at the Utopia Medi Spa in Windhoek; featured in Travel News Namibia. The overwhelming consensus is that its the best wine Neuras has ever produced!

No comments:

Post a Comment